Yes, how could I possibly miss posting even if it meant just one entry in February...I wonder...February came so quickly and passed...for New Orleans, February marks an exciting month for all party goers - Mardi Gras time!! For me, it was more of an eye opener. One always hear so much about Mardi Gras in New Orleans being a crazy time - trust me, it is. I had the chance to join everybody else in parades and collected many colorful beads. A bag full of them which weighs alot. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them. =) Enjoy some pictures... I'll post more "interesting" ones later.
Sunday, March 4, 2007
February came and left....
Yes, how could I possibly miss posting even if it meant just one entry in February...I wonder...February came so quickly and passed...for New Orleans, February marks an exciting month for all party goers - Mardi Gras time!! For me, it was more of an eye opener. One always hear so much about Mardi Gras in New Orleans being a crazy time - trust me, it is. I had the chance to join everybody else in parades and collected many colorful beads. A bag full of them which weighs alot. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them. =) Enjoy some pictures... I'll post more "interesting" ones later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yooooo...how's New Orleans? Sounds like you are enjoying every bit of it. It's cool that you get to enjoy the festivities and all that. Just wanted to say hi and wish you a good fast. Take care. :)
Zhien
Post a Comment