Saturday, July 7, 2007

Canada- Eh?

I've just gotten back from a trip to Canada. Haven't had enough sleep all week but it was all worthwhile. Travel itenarary: Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal - Quebec - Niagara Falls - Toronto
Pictures will say it all?




So much for Malaysia's Petronas Twin Towers being the tallest in the world! CN tower (Toronto) now ranks number 1 - standing tall at around 550 metres.




Toronto Old City Hall




Ottawa - Capital of Canada



.


Niagara Falls - The boat tour is called the "maid of the mist". It is truly a spectacular view of the falls from down below. I wonder why it's not one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.



As I stand in awe of God's creation....

Michella and Me


Alright, it's a wrap for vacations - only for now....many more on the way....

1 comment:

Chew Su Juin said...

I thought Taipei 101 is the tallest building!Anyway,America,North and South of America,I'm coming.