I'm definitely suffering from graduation blues - with graduation being just 9 days away, and a week to the last day of classes (for a LONG while) and just 5 days away until I meet up with my parents. I still have so much assignment to finish up but thought I should post something on the blog (to compensate for my lack of email writing to many loved ones). While I struggle to stay sane with the hazzle that I'll have to pack up and leave campus in a weeks time, with the emotional distress of parting away from school friends, the emotional delight of finally graduating, the eagerness to go home for my mamak and close friends/family, the sense of freedom, the many upcoming vacation trips within the next month and finally, the sad feeling of leaving US- I seriously wonder how I can concentrate on my assignments. Enough said. I'll post some pictures of uni!

Hospitality Center - This is where I have all my classes!

Washington Hall: My home for the past 2 months!

Where I take my regular laps after classes

The field where my team got our butts kicked during the soccer match!
Anyway, I will apologize for my lack of correspondence. It's going to be pretty crazy from now on till I return home. Itenary for the next month: Manchester - Northeastern states with parents & michella (places TBD) - Manchester - Boston - Chicago (Illinois) - San Francisco (California) - Reno (Nevada) - Salt Lake City (Utah) - Boise (Idaho) - Seattle (Washington) - San Diego (California) - Maui (Hawaii) - Kuala Lumpur - Home sweet home - teh tarik & nasi lemak ;)
1 comment:
Something we call life!!!I've packed mum up as much as i can, and i'll be the in the states very very soon...no,i'm not coming!
Okaylah,goodluck!Don't come back too soon...don't think i can handle you!especially the clean your room part!hahaha!
Love,jUin
Post a Comment